Balsa wood is the lightest wood known, low density, and easy to cut manually. It is widely used in the manufacture of architectural models, airplane models, crafts and creative projects of all kinds. It can be cut manually with a cutter or saw and also supports laser cutting and engraving. Sheets available in different thicknesses.
Measurements: Available in 10 x 100 cm sheets.
- Perfect for crafts and creative projects
- Widely used in model making
- ow-density balsa, ideal for airplanes modeling
- Light wood
- Density between 130 and 160 kg/m3
- Can be cut manually with a cutter
- Can be laser engraved and cut
- Suitable adhesives: white glue, universal gel adhesives, UHU Hart
- Light wood color
- They can be glued together to create a wider surface
You may also like